Pattern:- Mr. Rajiv Gaur (Manager) An Advocate
Chairman :- Dr. Rakesh Sharma
Mrs. Vijaylaxmi (7988179068)
Mrs. Lajwanti (9729277017)
Mrs. Vandana (8950551431)
Mr. Mohanlal (9541626952)
Mrs. Renuka (9812024001)
Mrs. Reena (8930383811)
Mrs. Renu (9034219615)
Kashish Setia 10th
In case of any kind of sexual harassment and abuses, the students and Teachers should contact to Committee members above mentioned.
Code of Conduct for Teachers and Staff
Sh. Brahamrishi Vidya Mandir (C), Taraori Karnal
A Commitment to the Profession
- Conduct yourself in a reasonable manner in the development of policies affecting education
- Do nothing in your private or public pursuits which will bring your profession to disrepute.
- Keep in confidence , information that had been obtained in the course of professional services, unless disclosure serves professional purposes or is required by law.
- Offer advice and give helpful criticism as the need arise. In this matter you have a special responsibility to teachers in training and junior colleagues.
- Open confrontation of whatever nature must be avoided.
- You Should neither allow other employment to impair the effectiveness of your professional service . Nor permit commercial exploitation of your professional position.
- Keep all records accurate and up to date.
- All correspondence addressed to the Ministry of education/ Board should be channeled through the Head of the School, in the first place.
- The meeting of deadlines must be given priority, and thoroughness in the preparation of required document in crucial.
- Professional growth is absolutely necessary and must be given priority.
- Devote full working to your vocation: teaching effort and time on task are essential for Success.
B. Commitment to Colleagues
- Treat you colleagues as professional equals, regardless of their status.
- Treat your colleagues with courtesy at all times.
- If you are a Head, behave in such a manner that you earn respect . Win itby upholding integrity, dignity, decorum and efficiency at all levels.
- If you are a Deputy or Senior Master/ Mistress, hold the balance between the Head and the other members of staff evenly poised.
- Respect the functional superiority of those set in authority over you.
- In correcting a subordinate, do not make the intent known to others, unless it is necessary.
- Be impartial in your decisions with members of staff.
- Do not discriminate on grounds of race , colour, creed, or national origin , nor interfere with the free participation of colleagues in the affairs of their association (S) .
- Do not deliberately distort evaluation of colleagues.
C Attendance , Leave and Absence
- Be regular and punctual . Attendance should be faithfully recorded. Teacher should report for duty at least fifteen minutes before the session begins.
- Note that there are no free periods, but non – teacher periods which ought to be utilized on a contingency, in form the Head without undue delay.
- Do not abuse leave concessions.
- Report you resumption of duty promptly.
D . Commitment to Students
In fulfilling your obligation to Students-
- Place high value on and demonstrate to students commitment for excellence in work, manners and achievement.
- Encourage students to practice respect for other and to be thoughtful and helpful at all times, especially in relation to the aged and the handicapped.
- Encourage students to exercise discipline.
- Help students to develop a sense of responsibility, self reliance and independence.
- Encourage students to show respect fro all forms of duly constituted authority.
- Demonstrate patriotism and appreciation of freedom with responsibility.
- Help students to differentiate right from wrong and justice from injustice.
- Encourage students to show respect and appreciation for personal and public property.
- Assist students to exercise tolerance as they strive for understanding of other’s ideas and beliefs
- Strive for consistency, firmness and understanding in disciplinary dealing with pupils.
- Instill a feeling of pride in self , school and community.
- Help students to understand and appreciate that the development of acceptable attitude and standards is more important than blind obedience to rules.
- Strive to develop mutual courtesy and respect between teachers and pupils.
- Dealing justly with each student and treat each with courtesy and consideration.
- Work towards developing and promoting good human relations and qualities.
- Do not encourage undue familiarity with students.
- Do nothing by precept or example likely to corrupt students.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat during teaching sessions in the presence of Student.
- Stimulate the spirit of enquiry, the acquisitions of knowledge and understanding and the thoughtful formulation of worthy goals.
- Respect the confidentiality of information about a student or his home and with hold it, unless its release serves a professional purposes benefits the student, or is required by law.
- Undertake to constantly pursue the improvement of learning facilities and opportunities.
- Make responsible efforts to protect students from conditions harmful to health and safety.
- Do not use the facilities of the school to tutor students privately , for gain.
- Do not discriminate on grounds of ability, race, color or creed.
- Remain IN LOCO PARENTS while the child in your care, and fulfill in this responsibility according to the law.
- Co- operate , as far as your professional obligation will allow you, in securing the wished of parents for their children.
- Seek to faster the interest of parents in the progress of their children.
E . Commitment to the Community
The Teaching vocation occupies a position of public trust. Education is effective when school and community co- operate in a constructive manner.
- Adhere to any responsible pattern of behaviour accepted by the community for professional persons.
- Perform the duties of citizenship, and participate in community activities with due consideration.
- Discuss controversial issues from an objective point of view: Keep your class free from partisan opinions
- Respect the community in which you are employed and be loyal to the school system, community and nation.
- Work to improve education in the community and to strengthen the community’s moral , spiritual and intellectual life.
- Encourage the community to participate in the life of the school.
- Co- operate with approved agencies concerned with student Welfare.
- Conduct professional business through recognized educational and professional channels.
Do nothing in your teaching , calculated to instill contempt or disobedience to the laws of the land.